Knee Walker Rental
Nitro Glide Knee Walkers:
The Nitro™ Knee Walker offers users recovering from a below-the-knee injury the ability to remain mobile and glide through their daily activities in an all-new sleek design. Offered in two vibrant colors, this patented design features width expanding front axels to provide the user with adjustability and support to meet desired turning radius when navigating in different indoor and outdoor settings. The ergonomic design of the adjustable knee pad provides the necessary comfort and elevation to the injured leg while the adjustable handlebar also accommodates to user preference. The lightweight frame safely encloses the brake cable inside to enhance its modern design and the foldable feature makes it convenient for storage and transport.
- Width expanding front axels (16", 18", 20") for adjustment of turning radius
- Easy-to-replace brake cables enclosed in frame tubing
- Tool-free height adjustment of handle ( 30"- 39") and knee pad (17" - 23").
- Offset, reversible knee pad for left or right leg use
- Includes removable storage basket with handle
- Lightweight and foldable frame for convenient storage and transport
- Simple-to-operate hand brakes control dual rear braking system
- We clean and sanitize all of our mobility equipment after each use
|1 Day||Weekend (Fri. to Mon.)||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks|
Availability & Reservations
The rental reservation may be cancelled at any time by providing written notice to In Motion Services Inc. However, if the rental reservation is cancelled within 24 hours or less of the scheduled rental start date, the rental reservation will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee charged to the client's credit card.