Bathtub Safety Rail with Steel Construction, White
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bathtub Safety Rails by AquaSense attach securely to your bathtub, providing a safe and stable surface to hold onto while entering or exiting the bath. This bathtub safety bar features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface and large adjustment knob for a sure grip. AquaSense Bathtub Safety Rails have two independent contact surfaces with the bathtub wall and have contact point rubber pads that provide a strong, bathtub-friendly grip. The bathtub safety bar by AquaSense is constructed of heavy gauge, rust-resistant steel and supports up to 300 lbs. Installation is simple with easy tool-free assembly.Features and Benefits
- The AquaSense Bathtub Safety Bar provides a safe and stable surface to hold onto while entering or exiting the bath
- This bathtub safety bar features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface and large adjustment knob
- Contact point rubber pads provide this safety bar with a strong bathtub-friendly grip. Fits bathtub side walls from 3" - 7"
- Constructed of heavy gauge rust-resistant steel and supports up to 300 lbs
- Installation is simple with easy tool-free assembly
- Actual Product Weight: 6.48 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 19.5"
- Overall Product Length: 7.75"
- Overall Product Width: 6.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel, plastic, rubber
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Model # 785-350