Cruiser X4 Lightweight Dual Axle Wheelchair with Adjustable Detachable Arms, Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 18" Seat
Don't let mobility challenges keep you from getting out and experiencing all life has to offer. For many people, a manual wheelchair is the ideal solution to maintaining mobility independence. Manual wheelchairs are among the most commonly used mobility devices thanks to their versatility, functionality, ease of transport and low maintenance. The Cruiser X4 from Drive Medical offers all these features and much more. The Cruiser X4 is ultra-lightweight, yet extremely strong thanks to its aluminum and carbon steel frame which is specially designed to allow for custom seat backs and accessories and includes our patented adjustable-depth seat. The rear wheels can be quickly and easily moved between three separate axles to adjust the seat to the ideal height for the user or to angle the seat back. Other comfort adjustments include armrest height, seat back height and the height and angle of the front caster wheels - all allowing you to tailor the Cruiser X4 to your specific needs. The Cruiser X4 also offers push-to-lock wheel locks to make locking the rear wheels easy - even for those with less hand strength. The Cruiser X4 is available with adjustable height detachable desk arms and elevating leg rests (ELRs), which are a necessity if you suffer from a condition such as edema, phlebitis, varicose veins or just tired legs.Features and Benefits
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Flip-back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10"-14"
- Flip-back armrest features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism
- Padded armrests are height adjustable providing added patient comfort
- Height adjustable back
- Aluminum and carbon steel blended frame with powder-coated silver vein finish is attractive, chip-resistant, and easy to maintain
- Flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Patented adjustable depth seat from 16"-18"
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings throughout ensure long lasting and reliability
- 8" front casters are angle adjustable and have 3 height adjustments
- 3 position quick-release rear axles allow for seat dump, and are mounted on composite mag-style wheels with composite hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Triple rear axle positions provide easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Actual Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 16"-17.5"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 12" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum and Carbon Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17"-19"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # cx418adda-elr