Multi-Adjust Bathtub Safety Rail with Steel Construction, White
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bathtub Safety Rails by AquaSense attach securely to your bathtub, providing a safe and stable surface to hold onto while entering or exiting the bath. This bathtub safety bar adjusts for both parallel and perpendicular orientation to the bathtub wall and features 4 different height settings. AquaSense Multi-Adjust Bathtub Safety Rails have two independent contact surfaces with the bathtub wall and have contact point rubber pads that provide a strong, bathtub-friendly grip. The bathtub safety bar by AquaSense is constructed of heavy gauge, rust-resistant stainless steel and aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs. Installation is simple with easy tool-free assembly.Features and Benefits
- Bathtub Safety Rails by AquaSense attach securely to your bathtub, providing a safe and stable surface to hold onto while entering or exiting the bath
- Adjusts for both parallel and perpendicular orientation to the bathtub wall and features four different height settings 13.5" - 16.5"
- Contact point rubber pads provide this safety bar with a strong bathtub-friendly grip. Fits tub walls: 3" - 7"
- Constructed of heavy gauge rust-resistant stainless steel and aluminum
- Supports up to 300 lbs and has easy tool-free assembly
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 18"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel, plastic, rubber
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Model # 785-340