Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ride around your retirement community with the Raptor (Black) Scooter, which offers speeds up to 14 mph (32 km/h).
The Raptor offers fast speed and advanced safety features.Â Drive around your retirement community in style with this scooter.
- Equipped with a hand brake and regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights
- Easy-to-read LCD console shows estimated mileage, speed, and battery display
- Secure under seat storage compartment with seat support rod is lockable
- Sleek and solid design with a per charge range up to 31 miles
- Front and rear suspension for a smoother ride
- A front storage compartment is located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires
|Model||Raptor (Black) 3-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||14 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5" at center of frame|
|Seating3||High back 20w x 18d (100Â° Limited Recline)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge Range1,2
|19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||8 amp|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||(unit does not disassemble)|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
1Â Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2Â Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3Â AGM or gel cell type required.
4Â Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5Â Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.