Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress, No Cut Out, 76"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable.Features and Benefits
- Economical option maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of foam
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 76"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited
Model # 15876